Monday, April 24, 2006

Feel Good Hit of the Fall



Song: Queens of the Stone Age - Feel Good Hit of the Summer

About: I love this song. I've never done drugs, but I love this song. Really, I just love the Queens but that's another story.

Nicotin: Zach ran across the hall and got a "cig" from some guys. It was his first smoke.
Valium: Nate rythmnically pops a Cheerio in his mouth
Vicodin: Same as above
Marijuana: I rolled up a piece of paper and singed the end of it. Clever I know.
Ecstacy: Nate splashed some water in his eyes and then I shined the flashlight all around.
Alcohol: Zach is drinking a still sealed can of Guiness. So convincing!
Cocaine: This is actually dairy creamer and as I "sniffed" it I was actually licking it with my tongue. That's why when I come up you can see me licking my lips. Secrets are fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google