Monday, April 24, 2006

It's So Smooth




Song:
Eagles of Death Metal - I Only Want You

About: We started filming this video while Zach was at a soccer game. A few minutes in, Zach comes back limping and we discover he has a sprained ankle. So if you watch you can follow the progression of Zach returning, Zach fully bandaged, and then us with Zach at the Hospital. Not long after this I was having some very sharp abdominal pains which prompted me to say "Ow, I think that there is something abnormal with my physical body."

Nate took me to the Emergency Room and I was admitted and it turned out I had to get my appendix out. Meanwhile, Zach became Elon University's Homecoming King and Nathan and I became first ladies. The clip of me with my shirt up is my attempt to show my scars from the surgery. The text at the end is hard to read but basically Elon University won it's first ever Battle of the Chefs competition and you can see Zach bursting out with jubilation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google